PCR is supported by contributions from individuals and companies; foundation grants; funding from Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services; and grants from the Montgomery County Executive and County Council.
Our thanks to the following companies and organizations, whose generosity enables PCR to provide our programs and services:
- William S. Abell Foundation, Inc.
- Andreas Foundation
- The Archdiocese of Washington
- Bradley Hills Presbyterian Church
- Brown Advisory
- Capital City Nurses
- Catholic Coalition for Special Education (CCSE)
- Church of the Little Flower
- The Clark Charitable Foundation
- Connelly School of the Holy Child
- Cordia Partners
- Dimick Foundation
- Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School
- Goldman Sachs Gives
- John C. Grimberg Co., Inc.
- The Heights School
- Hilton Worldwide
- The HSC Pediatric Center
- Integra Foundation
- Department of Developmental Disabilities of Catholic Charities
- Kimsey Foundation
- Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Campaign
- The Jan M. and Eugenia Krol Charitable Foundation
- The J. Willard & Alice S. Marriott Foundation
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Order of Malta, Federal Association, U.S.A.
- George Preston Marshall Foundation
- The Melissa Foundation
- Our Lady of Mercy Church
- The Pulte Family Charitable Foundation
- Raskob Foundation
- Ruppert Companies
- Genevieve M. Ryan Memorial Fund
- Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
- Martha Washington Straus–Harry H. Straus Foundation, Inc.
- Table Manners/Barbara Grazzini
- Tribute 21/Friends of Flynn
- United Bank