PCR provides therapeutic, recreational, social, and respite care programs for teens and adults with developmental differences. We offer a wide variety of options to appeal to and be appropriate for as many people as possible.
Below is a list of the programs PCR typically offers. For a complete list of the virtual programs offered during our Early Spring 2021 Session, please click HERE.
- Tricia Sullivan Respite Care I & II
- Communication Groups (speech/communication skills)
- Men’s Discussion Groups
- Women’s Discussion Group
- NoteAbles I, II, III, IV, V (music enjoyment)
- Movin’ Along I, II, III (exercise and movement)
- Rhythmic Movement (wheelchair dancing)
- A.C.E. (aerobic and core exercise)
- M&T Bank Basketball –Basic Skills
- M&T Bank Basketball– Advanced
- Wednesday Art
- Phabulous Photographers
- Studio 3F (monthly social club)
- Transition Times (monthly informational group for parents) For more information click Here.
- Special Events: Beach Party, Summer Barbecue, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Garden Club