PCR is an inclusive community of people with and without I/DD, where our members learn new skills, have fun, and flourish through our programs.
PCR’s innovative, therapeutic, social, and recreational programs include music enjoyment and performance, therapeutic movement and exercise, respite care for individuals with significant and moderate care needs, communication skills, basketball, art therapy, a social club, photography, information sessions for parents of youth who are transitioning from high school to adult services, and many special events throughout the year. (Please see PCR Programs below.)
PCR offers 30 programs, some in-person and some online via Zoom.. Visit our online catalog to view our current list of programs.
Over 500 Montgomery County teens and adults with developmental differences benefit from PCR’s programs.
Below is a list of our PCR typical offerings.
- Tricia Sullivan Respite Care I & II
- Communication Skills (speech/communication skills)
- NoteAbles I, II, III, IV, V (music enjoyment)
- Movin’ Along I, II, III (exercise and movement)
- Movement and Adapted Dancing (wheelchair dancing)
- A.C.E. (aerobic and core exercise)
- Basketball –Basic Skills
- Basketball– Advanced
- Wednesday Art
- Phabulous Photographers
- Studio 3F (monthly social club)
- Transition Times (monthly informational group for parents) For more information, please visit our Transition Times page.
- Special Events: Beach Party, Summer Barbecue, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Garden Club
Please visit our Policies and Procedures page to learn more.